AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for the group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Abelsron
Posted 2/11/2019 14:16 (#7313890 - in reply to #7313673)
Subject: RE: Question for the group

NC Iowa Thompson
I have and I taught my children to invest anything they can , we use any advisor , we started with 300 a year for our children, when they 5-10 years old , we put most of there money in Roth’s , what ever they made that year, baby setting , baling hay , doing chores ect. they are in the 30’s now of course they now have invested on there own , one of my children told what was in his account last year, They sure have way more money than I ever did at there age, they like my self have had very good years and years that were absolutely crap. But in the long haul of things they just keep growing, myself do not mind down markets as I invest yearly, I look at like farm land , the cheaper it gets, You just get more acres, or more stocks , so on the end game you just have more to sell. We put about everything we can get into Roth’s , and when you get along in years and the money is coming in more than when you first start farming ,open up a 401 K on yourself , can dump in a lot more into retirement. Long story if it is for retirement invest,invest , invest . All you can even if it a little amount .It really adds up over your life span.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)