AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What to do now??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

OHKen
Posted 1/26/2019 08:20 (#7273451 - in reply to #7272941)
Subject: RE: What to do now??

Ohio
It doesn't surprise me . When you first posted , my thinking was you would have a hard time collecting ! Your labor needs to be added . Thinking you'll give them a break if they work with you is not how they work if the roles were reversed . Have your local JD dealer write you a new estimate . Time to order parts and cost of rental while yours was down . Treat them like they wou!d treat you . Have they raised the line ? Have you measured and documented the height . By that I mean you measure and if they are low have a professional surveyor substantiate your claim . Some way of adding credibility to your claim . Plain and simple , their legal department is calling your bluff . When they know you have credible proof of their negligence , only then will they treat you like someone other than , just another one of those dumb old farmers ! Personally if the separation from optic line and power line is not up to code and you need your surveyor to collaborate this , I would be doing my best to play the card that they must remove that cable from the route they chose .They will treat you with a lot more respect when you threaten them with that . You need to go to the local REA and see the specs for this particular case . This sounds like the typical subcontractor , getter done mentality job ! Good luck and keep us posted .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)