AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why is Lance81 allowed to keep promoting his company?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

kinze12row
Posted 1/11/2019 17:29 (#7238104 - in reply to #7237961)
Subject: RE: So much for a simple question...

modesto il
Pvafarm - 1/11/2019 04:06

I agree with every thing u have posted
Your gonna be black listed because you have your own opinion

It was a question. I questioned why he can keep doing this blatantly and nobody notices. The policy here is pretty clear on no sales pitches and for that I'm greatful. Every post I looked at checking for more N trials came up with look at what I'm selling. Here's a few examples. Anyone can check. I didn't go looking for this stuff. Just found this over breakfast today in a couple posts of his.

Buy a lynx qs1 cart instead. Meter snaps on and off for easy cleaning. When you see all of the buildup on the augers after use you will understand why you can't keep a constant rate. Auger metering is a joke in fertilizer.

We build custom air boxes. All stainless or UHMW construction. We have a rubber belt for delivery so is gentle on the seed and urea. A 7 ton box and meter will cost around $20k. If you are looking for smaller we can talk. One nice thing about our system for your situation is that you can change your row configuration to any number below 24 simply by replacing a meter cartridge. Lance 515-408-2808 www.lynxag.com

Consider A lynx dynasty also. We will sell a complete system or a bar and dry system only that you can put a Krause unit or any other row unit on.

We build fertilizer carts. We have a pending patent on our airflow system. We are able to run 800# of fertilizer through 2" lines on up to 24 rows at 6mph. Our meter is a belt and gate meter similar to an air-max so accuracy is spot-on. Our system cannot plug lines with fertilizer unless a clod gets in the discharge at knife-point. We are still taking orders for Spring, so feel free to call if you are interested. Can sell single bin carts for $40,000 and twin bins for $45,000. Steerable cart option is available for additional $5,000. Feel free to call me anytime @ 515-408-2808

Edited by lance81 12/23/2018 19:23

So this is my point. Not advertising? And for those of you that say I have an ulterior motive or need a hobby? I found this over breakfast at 5 am and now just posted some results because I'm sitting waiting to sell ski and board lift tickets for our school kids (that we volunteer to do). No need to make assumptions about me. I was just questioning policy and now I will hit the alert button in the  future and let the mods decide. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)