AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This is why I don't fear Brazil like.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

white shadow
Posted 1/9/2019 11:45 (#7232082 - in reply to #7231944)
Subject: Will the USA allow communist armies in the America's.....

East Central South Dakota
interesting thoughts that will affect producers in the United States. Mugabe and now South Africa are kicking out white colonial farmers that immigrated there from Europe centuries ago. Why do the Chinese think they will be treated any different ? ? It has been proved time and time again Ideology flows through shared borders.

The "huge" question is will the Chinese use their military power to support and protect their capital investment and are they be willing to fight a war with the people of Africa that have no regard for human life. The "huger" question will be will the United States allow a communist army to engage and police in the Southern Hemisphere of the America's knowing that Ideology crosses shared borders....

Robert Mugabe/Quotes
The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!
Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically.

Pretty sure you could substitute "yellow man" for "white man" in these quotes....... A constant in life is people of all cultures and races want to be free and independent from Global forces outside of their borders. Populism is not a new phenomena---it has just been brought to the attention of rich elitist globalists to maybe hit the pause button to see how this experiment plays out in Europe. Maybe Europe will prove borders are useless----I have my doubts..... Shared values bring stability.

Edited by white shadow 1/9/2019 12:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)