AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Check Up at what age?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmer45
Posted 1/2/2019 14:28 (#7215129 - in reply to #7214690)
Subject: RE: Check Up at what age?

Washington Co Ks
I've had two. The first one I had to drink a lot of Gatorade mixed with some kind of laxative also took a laxative pill. I had trouble drinking that much and got sick trying to drink the last glass. It had started to work so I was cleaned out enough for the Dr to get a good look. The second time I didn't have to drink near as much and got along fine. Both times everything was ok with the colon. The second one was because I was anemic and they thought I was bleeding in the colon. They found nothing wrong so did a CAT scan to check the area that they couldn't get to with the scope. They found no bleeding but did find a growth on my left kidney. I had no symptoms. I had surgery and they removed the kidney as the growth was cancer. By catching it as early as we did I didn't have to take any treatments. I have regular checkups and CAT scans and so far nothing else has shown up. It has been almost three years now. I also had some prostate problems and they cleaned out the inside of my prostate. The Dr thought it was ok but the report came back that there were some cancer cells in what he took out. It was very few and the slow growing kind. The Dr said that they estimate that 70% of men over seventy have some prostate cancer. I'm a big believer that early detection is the key to surviving cancer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)