AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

POLL: Does a farmers wife working at FSA office create a conflict of interest?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

north1
Posted 12/10/2018 21:21 (#7163004 - in reply to #7162932)
Subject: RE: POLL: Does a farmers wife working at FSA office create a conflict of interest?

North Dakota
I would think there are safe guards. I don’t know if there are ramifications for it. I would think so because RMA requires me to do a mandatory audit every year due to my wife being in the crop insurance industry. Have done one every year the last ten years. Never know what crop or crops will be audited or if they all are. Computer spits it out and I get it in the mail. Wife isn’t informed about when it will happen or what crops.
The only pillowtalk that occurs in my home is if I didn’t complete the honey do list or I screwed something up. Which unfortunately happens quite often. Seriously though she never talks about the business that occurs in the office just office politics like any other job. Maybe it is because I don’t give a crap about what others do or don’t do. Just concerned with myself. She is also a very scrupulous, honest and disciplined person which helps.

Having said all that if there is funny business going on call them out and/or report it. Release of private information would definitely be prosecutable.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)