AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bean price update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NoDakFarmer
Posted 11/18/2018 14:54 (#7113148 - in reply to #7112867)
Subject: RE: Bean price update

SE ND
TJH - 11/18/2018 00:28

Pretty much what I am asking. Easy to look back and say weak after it has gone down. No kidding Sherlock. But on that day you would be asking yourself is it still gonna go up some more. Say to the ML. What would tell you the move is over? I get now that it has fallen below the LML that a hagopian is now in play and we should go down as much below the line as we went above.

When I first commented on the issues for price going forward it was made 11-1, or 2. That was just after that big bar higher (30 cents or so higher). Most were saying how strong price was, and I challenged that due to the structure and how price was behaving in regards to the most recent fork. Price will make it known what its intentions are. Structure will most likely dictate where sellers show up and try to make new lows from. Why do you think we push the idea of a stop? Our work looks for the proper risk/reward and the only way to know your risk is to use a stop. It's there because we could be wrong. When you plant a crop, do you understand that you have XX% probability of growing an average or better crop? All you have when it comes to markets are probabilities. Good question. I try to answer the best I can, but no matter how much you have someone explain it to you, progress will only be made with countless hours...likely years of your own hard work at understanding price.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)