AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Climate field view and pro 700
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CASE3594
Posted 10/9/2018 14:18 (#7036001 - in reply to #7035164)
Subject: RE: Climate field view and pro 700

Tuscola, IL
The software not being released is on Case, I won’t argue that. But, the combine works on version 31. I have no idea what the holdup is on the software, but it’s very likely that by making it work with fieldview, they found something else either stopped working or didn’t work as it should. The last thing I want to see is a software version come out and me have to explain to a guy sitting in the field waiting to cut beans why his fieldview now works but he can’t use guidance on the combine. That is then a Case IH issue and what do you think the odds are that climate gets involved to help solve the guidance issue? They will get the software out and running, I have faith in that and I think, from what I’ve seen, the climate products are very good at what they do. However, they aren’t critical to the performance of the combine. Neither is autoguidance, but that was just an example. Say the software bug were something vital to machine operation, I wouldn’t want my combine sitting just because I can’t wirelessly transfer data to my iPad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)