AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 600 in 2166 problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

rwhuyck
Posted 9/26/2018 19:50 (#7010873)
Subject: Pro 600 in 2166 problem

central michigan
Wondering if anyone can help me with this. Dad had the dealer install a pro 600 in his combine before wheat harvest. They couldn’t make it work during wheat but that was somewhat understandable because it was a last minute thing and we only had about 12 hours worth of wheat to run. After wheat harvest they took the combine and brought it back last week supposedly ready to go.
Went to the field and it logs speed and area but not flow or moisture. I took the moisture sensor apart and it was full of wheat so obviously hadn’t been working in the corn we are running now. Tech came out and checked it and said everything checks out but he took it to the field and it still didn’t log flow or moisture. He thought maybe it needed a new controller? I wasn’t there when he was. That was Monday and we haven’t heard anything else from them. Getting kind of frustrated and think I’m going to end up fixing this thing myself if its ever going to work. The problem is even though I’m pretty good with stuff like that and have some experience with other systems I’ve never been around a pro 600 and don’t really know where to start. Any ideas?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)