AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agco
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

gee-haw
Posted 9/20/2018 03:25 (#6998039 - in reply to #6996434)
Subject: RE: Agco

southern middle TN
My point exactly. Deere is made up of all those little acquired companies from Dain to Hagie to the latest South American sprayer company if I remember right. That weren’t worried about pissing off customers when they painted them green and yellow and threw them in with the rest of their products. AGCO needs to look to the future and get out of the past. This Ideal combine is the fourth combine that was gonna be IT. Gleaner, Massey, Challenger, now this Ideal machine. Name the whole deal Challenger or Fendt or Massey and go with it. It doesn’t matter what it is called as long as they have good products and support/service. Then they better start building a dealer network. In my opinion, and yes I know what they say about opinions, this is what will get them off the bottom of the list of equipment manufacturers. I agree with you that they have certain products with very loyal followers but they need to find an identity and roll with it or they’re gonna be on left hind tit from now on. Be safe and have a good harvest!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)