AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can anyone explain Agfiniti to me?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 9/3/2018 19:01 (#6967776)
Subject: Can anyone explain Agfiniti to me?

East Central, Nebraska
so i have some agleader displays, my primary being an incommand 1200. i also subscribe to the agfiniti essentials license. what i cannot understand is how when i open the app on my ipad or login to my agfiniti account online and view my maps on either device why it does not show my planting data from this spring. i have what appears to be everything else except my planting data from 2018. i went into sms desktop and exported to a display like i believe i am supposed to, picked the farms, put in planting data in spatial data and tried to upload it that way, when doing so i selected agfiniti map view data and selected the agfiniti account to upload it to. i waited the 10 minutes to upload and still nothing showing up on the agfiniti cloud or my ipad. its weird because it is showing all the other events i did this year that could care less about. it is showing spraying events after planting just no planting data at all.

i really like where they are going with this but it is not all that user friendly at this time. my next step is trying to sync the ipad and the incommand but i would think i shouldn't have to do that having all these licenses. surely they allow you to take it back out of sms desktop to the cloud in map format right?

i am missing some major setup step here apparently. for whatever reason i never remember it being this complicated. i have previous years data on the device and have no idea what i did to make it happen.

thanks.

edit: i might add that this all started working funny after i went to using the ntrip client built into the incommand firmware to stream rtk corrections from digifarm. its like is not syncing to agfiniti like it used to after i starting using that method to stream rtk corrections. back when i used either a digifarm modem or their beacon/ipad setup all worked fine. one would think having a hotspot constantly connected to the display would make things run more smoothly but that does not seem to be the case. i moved away from the ntrip client mid way through planting just to test some other devices and have not been back to it.

Edited by caseihfarmer 9/3/2018 19:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)