AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can anyone explain Agfiniti to me?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 9/4/2018 08:04 (#6968771 - in reply to #6968588)
Subject: RE: Can anyone explain Agfiniti to me?

East Central, Nebraska
our situations differ as far as the ipad goes. i am paying for the license and seeing some gaps in how the information is put on the ipad. to be honest now that i know how to take data from sms desktop and put it into the cloud i cant help but wonder how the existing data got to my device in the first place since i now know i have never taken this step before. as i put an update below it all seems to be there now like i wanted.

i had to shut off the feature to move the data at shutdown, i was certain i was losing files.

as for your planter, as we spoke before i myself did the same thing as you 2 years ago. i am unsure why you would be getting excessive readings unless your downforce was actually excessive. this year i ran the same agleader downforce monitoring only system while being controlled by a precision planting airforce system. the agleader system confirmed the PP system was doing its job. is it at all possible you have your sensors installed improperly? it just seems odd to me that you cannot back the pressure off. one thing i learned that may or may not help you, i required more lift then i did downforce at about any given time with my box planter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)