AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

12 billion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Buck S
Posted 8/18/2018 14:44 (#6936316 - in reply to #6935871)
Subject: RE: 12 billion

McLeod County, MN
Lscholl - 8/18/2018 11:42

Trump caused this mess which is costing us money now and later. And now he's going to fix it by having the taxpayers pay for his mess.

Your suffering from Trumps policies that you are supporting and so is everyone else. Don't talk about Obama he was trying to help the farmer with TPP which Trump destroyed along with NAFTA, relations with the EU, China and India.

Obama tried to help the middle class and they took a crap on him and deserve what they are getting now.

You may be the most delusional poster on AGtalk. All you have to do is look at the help wanted signs, the unemployment rate and the stock market since Trump got elected. My family is in deep debt because of that SOB Obama and his disastrous policies. I liked my health insurance, and guess what? I couldnt keep it. Obama DOUBLED the national debt with all his giveaways to his worthless supporters. $12 billion is a drop in the ocean compared to the $11 trillion that Obama went through. Under Trump my tax rates have come down nicely. North Korea has at least stopped launching missiles and is talking to us. Terrorist attacks have plummeted. Another Middle east war seems highly unlikely, and ISIS and Al Queda are barely a blip on the radar anymore.

I will sleep darn good tonight knowing that we have such a good President, even if he is a loud mouth prick to people that he doesnt like. Finally someone with someone with some balls.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)