AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble FieldIQ on Sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

golfnut
Posted 7/10/2018 21:28 (#6862049 - in reply to #6861551)
Subject: RE: Trimble FieldIQ on Sprayer

Central Nebraska

mirageflats - 7/10/2018 18:31 Running FieldIQ with a CFX 750 on Sprayer. Not much dealer support. Set up by myself. If I target 10 gallons per acre it will cap my pressure when I hit a certain mph. It shows applied gallons below targeted 10 gpa until you decrease speed. Is there a way I can set this up for unlimited pressure? It maxes at 50 now. I would like to be able to run up to 90. Probably something simple, I am just not familiar enough with Trimble system to change it. It is a CFX750.

I posted this on a different thread last night.  (Most) Rate controllers do not control pressure.  They control the amount of volume that goes through the flow meter.  The tips you have on your sprayer determine what the pressure will be at a certain flow volume.  Volume and speed determine the rate applied.  In your situation it sounds like your spray tips are maxed out at 50 PSI or your pump is maxed out or you are returning too much back to the tank via agitation/sparge..  Tell us what tips your running, what speed your trying to run, what your minimum flow is set at, and what your boom width is.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)