AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2018 Case Sprayer with Pro700 and Raven ISO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Hogsforever
Posted 6/23/2018 15:00 (#6829645 - in reply to #6829511)
Subject: RE: 2018 Case Sprayer with Pro700 and Raven ISO

N. Illinois
I just sidedressed a field which has 3 waterways and a driveway all within 200 yards of eachother. Between me disengaging, re engaging the autosteer and running the autoboom on and off that thing was beeping so much it couldnt keep up. Its like 20 beeps in 200 yards. I also complained about the screen being taken up. Its a pain in the butt when youre sidedressing with drops on 60 ft swaths and that stupid thing comes up and you cant find your next swath. I was told from my mechanic to push the arrow on the screen to exit out of the message. I said do you know how much is goin on at once in that thing and you expect me to have an extra finger to push some tiny arrow on the screen? Its stupid but just yell at it and call it names til they come out with an update. As far as rinse goes i guess ive never tried to run the booms at the same time. I always just do a triple rinse in a field starting and stopping between rinses. Yah the task controller can be tricky it is best to have someone show you. I can help you though. Are you using guidance lines and farm/field from your seeder tractor? I bet you can change the name of your operation instance what happens if you click on it does it say new/edit? Ive never worried about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)