AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2018 Case Sprayer with Pro700 and Raven ISO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Hogsforever
Posted 6/23/2018 10:10 (#6829210 - in reply to #6828616)
Subject: RE: 2018 Case Sprayer with Pro700 and Raven ISO

N. Illinois
Are you ranting or looking for advice?

Yes boom control has a beep everytime it engages and disengages. Its called liability. Its annoying but oh well. Yes the more annoying thing is the image that comes up and takes over the screen when you engage it. Doesnt happen all the time but when it does its completely in the way. How are you doing your rinses? From the outside of the machine left side using water from your rinse tank? Thats how i do it, using the 3 switches there. Maybe your machine doesnt have them. I agree your thumb drive is probably corrupt and needs to be re-formatted. Or your pro 700 needs an update. Was it new with the sprayer? Recording product i would have to go look in our sprayer. I know its in there. You might have to dedicate a page and grab items from the layout menu. I can look later if no one else chimes in. The "instance" is called operation instance and it clears the coverage map and acreage. Yes itll be plant 1 or 2. You can rename it im sure. Or you can start a new task, although ive found that doesnt always clear the acreage

Edited by Hogsforever 6/23/2018 10:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)