AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Minneapolis attractions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gerald J.
Posted 6/21/2018 17:39 (#6826262 - in reply to #6826158)
Subject: RE: Minneapolis attractions.

There are many places to visit, some more interesting than others. Lots of historical homes.

A fundamental source is MN Explorer available at Minnesota welcome centers on entering the state. Or on line EXPLOREMINNESOTA.COM or 888-VISITMN 888084704866.

There is a Saint Paul guide offered at the same welcome centers and on line at VisitSaitPaul.com.

I have a Minneapolis Official Visitor Guide that is a commercial product. Bar code on the cover includes a price, I'm sure I didn't pay for it. Phone number 602-767-8000.

i have some others that didn't show up in the past few minutes.

The Mill museum was interesting. The science museum was good a few years ago. The last time I was in the Twin Cities (late April) I found the Twin Cities model Railroad club displays that fill the old AMTRAK depot were interesting. There is a transport museum NE in St. Paul, trains and buses. There is a broadcast museum in St. Louis Park. Pavek Museum of Broadcasting. There is the Bakken medical electronics museum not that for west a function of Medtronics.

There are antique stores all over the place. I always visit a couple Axman Surplus stores, don't always spend money, but they have lots of hardware and electronics, test equipment, and components.

There was a large collection of musical instruments in the Landmark center. All look, don't touch. I haven't been there in years so I don't know what it is like of if it still exists.

Gerald J.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)