AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Options for GPS receivers to feed two Ag Leader displays
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 4/7/2018 20:47 (#6694702 - in reply to #6692089)
Subject: RE: Options for GPS receivers to feed two Ag Leader displays

East Central, Nebraska
I'm not really aware of a gps in the ag world that will not work with digifarm, I am sure they are out there but I would assume the same device will not do what you want anyhow.

so ultimately what do you want to see happen? what is going on with your geosteer? you can feed gps to the agleader system from anywhere, what is important is what do you want to use? I never liked agleader paradymes and geosteers but they work well for a lot of people, wonder why yours does not? a 6500 and steercommand would solve all your problems with your integra but I know that takes money.

if the insight was steering the tractor well and controlling everything you wanted it to that will be the cheapest way, going back to that but you also would need a subscription or have an unlocked receiver for the insight with rtk to use digifarm. I hate to see people go backwards but you gotta do what you gotta do.

maybe someone here can help get your geosteer right and that sounds like it will take care of everything. I had a post the other day asking about using my super steer NH with a steer command, someone replied that they fought it with a geo steer for a while and then agleader made some changes. is it possible your geosteer could be updated to perform better?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)