AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Options for GPS receivers to feed two Ag Leader displays
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ccfarmer
Posted 4/6/2018 18:14 (#6692089)
Subject: Options for GPS receivers to feed two Ag Leader displays

Creighton, NE
I am wanting to run an Integra and Insight display in the planting tractor this year and not sure which gps receivers would work with both displays. I have been using the Integra to control various functions on the planter plus steer the tractor with a Geosteer. The steering part is less than desirable so I would like to put the Insight in the cab to run just the Trimble autopilot that the tractor once had before, (the autopilot steered the tractor perfectly). I still have the Trimble 332 that I was using with the autopilot and is unlocked for Omni. I'm not for sure, but I think that receiver would work to get gps into both displays coming out of the nav II, but I do remember the Insight having to be set for TSIP and not sure if that's also the case with the Integra or if it's even an option on the Intrgra.

I have been using Digifarm RTK with the Geosteer and I have that subscription available through the year also. If I wanted to use the Digifarm RTK what receivers would be compatible to work with what I am wanting to do? Is there other Ag Leader receivers that are not proprietary to Ag Leader steering systems that would work with the nav II?

Thanks for any help with this,
Dave
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)