AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2018 herbicide program
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

WTF2014
Posted 12/12/2017 16:59 (#6424319 - in reply to #6423843)
Subject: RE: 2018 herbicide program

CIL
If the bean program ain’t broke don’t fix it....but just for fun here’s an option to get a different herbicide in the mix. You could do Fierce and prowl pre with the 24d, then come back post with something like extreme (pursuit and roundup). I’m normally not a fan of doing an als post in beans due to possible carryover, but you are leaning heavily on Group 14s and 15s in both corn and beans. I do like dual post on beans particularly from a cost standpoint, but I’ll have to see how prices stack up on other options for 2018. For corn, you could also run Fierce, but you’d have to get it on a week ahead, plus if your worried about it leaching into the seed trench not a good option. Post you could go the solstice route and just add atrazine if the corn doesn’t get too big. I’d hesitate adding any group 15 to the post on corn since you could be using it twice on beans and in the pre on corn. You could like another poster recommended do split applications of Callisto pre and post to help with burndown in your current program.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)