AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farmers edge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bluedog
Posted 11/12/2017 08:12 (#6359943 - in reply to #6353146)
Subject: RE: farmers edge

Well I thought I'd give FE a try to see what they have to offer. Made a decent sales pitch, and for $5 an acre I thought I take a chance. Right now I'd give them about 1 out of 5 stars......

I've practically seen or heard nothing at all from anybody since I signed the contract in August. The first time someone was supposed to install the weather station and CAN plugs he showed up with neither(why did I waste the time?).... It was 2 weeks later he showed up to install the weather station and my weather still shows the wind blowing in the opposite direction as everybody else even though I called to tell them.

I have never been contacted or introduced to anybody about setting up these management zones and you have missed fall soil sampling because I'm treating and fertilizing fields now. So there were no soil samples, or prescription maps made for this fall.
There is nothing on the Farm Command website for me to even look at except some satellite imagery and weather. You've had all my precision data going back many years for months now and none of it has been put on the website.

What good is this if everything is late?

As soon as I find the guy's phone number I'll be calling to tell them to rip up that contract. There is no reason to even wait until May 1 or whatever it says.

I really thought I might be able to get some real help in writing prescriptions but this is a joke. I have expectations of service and you haven't met them. I shoulda known, I signed up for 1 "free" satellite image from a field for the 2017 season to be emailed to you at a workshop last winter. It never showed up either. All talk, no action from what I can see. With all this media I expect they are trying to generate a ton of revenue in the short term(and have all those contracts for future revenue)to pad the books to sell the company.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)