AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farmers edge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bluedog
Posted 11/14/2017 07:46 (#6364110 - in reply to #6362103)
Subject: RE: farmers edge

Well, thats all good and well, but the sales pitch was trying with no commitments until May 2018. The underlyng premise of that sales pitch is to WOW your new clients so much that by May they will want to keep the service for the duration of the 5 year contract.

If things are not getting done then the first time you'll even soil sample is going to be 16 months from the time I first signed up. That doesn't WOW me, that is a red flag to me to cut my losses.

Of course things are busy at harvest, and you shouldn't be bothering a lot during that time. But with new customers you need some kind contact to know what is going on. Something as simple as a text message or email can go a long way. I can't complain to anybody, because NOBODY has even contacted me. And if ya'll are this overworked, then I'm also not going to get the "personal" and individual service that was in the sales pitch.

This is my honest experience, I have no intention to damage you, but at this time I can't recommend your service to anyone.

I'm in NE Nebraska BTW.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)