AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"ZFS and Boerson's"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

briggsfm
Posted 10/12/2017 11:28 (#6303492)
Subject: "ZFS and Boerson's"

Scottville, 49454 Northwest Michigan

I read a recent post on this "subject" down the page a ways.  I have second hand knowledge on this subject.  In my opinion... reliable second hand knowledge, but second hand knowledge, never-the-less. 

The information I have with regards to ZFS's involvement with Boerson is vastly different than what was discussed in that post.  Vastly different.   The information I have paints ZFS in a much better light than how others are portraying ZFS's involvement with anything related to Boerson's.  But like I said, it's second hand knowledge.  For that reason, I'm uncomfortable to share that information.   And even if I had first hand knowledge, I still would not want to share the information.  To get involved in these types of conversations is too much like gossiping and/or leads to gossip.   It ain't right, in my opinion. 

As such, I would just like to encourage all of us to take a step back and ask ourselves how productive these kinds of conversations are... whether they have to potential to unduly damage someone's reputation, and perhaps maybe we should just restrain ourselves altogether from getting involved with them.   Something to think about.

gordon

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)