AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Oberservation and Experience with Dicamba this year
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

blacksand
Posted 9/25/2017 06:59 (#6268795 - in reply to #6268153)
Subject: RE: My Oberservation and Experience with Dicamba this year

South Dakota
This looks like a troll. The Hefty rep in my area said he responding to claims nonstop. I talked to a agronomist from wheat growers who said he checked his 500th field that week and that was early August. You give no location. I know lots of people that have had good luck with the technology, I also know a lot that haven't. Your post borders on calling the affected producers integrity into question as if 1,700 acres is a good sample size. Next you say "We need this technology", and try to make the case that we need to get on board or get out of the way. That is just the example of everything that's wrong with Ag in the corn/soybean world. We've become so fat, dumb, happy, and selfish that we say screw the other guy "I need this." It's like the welfare queen shoving ho hos down her throat talking about how tough life is, "I need this." "Everyone needs to cater to my needs and the world revolves around me." Never mind that in order to pay for that ho ho, your taking money from someone else, just like in order to kill that waterhemp, you're taking from someone else. It may not have been in your immediate location, but killing waterhemp made neighbors pay that price in my location.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)