AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another Medical Cost Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

showboat
Posted 8/17/2017 23:02 (#6194204)
Subject: Another Medical Cost Question

The thread 4-5threads down re: Medical costs, finally motivated me to post this......and ask a question......

A religious broadcasting network that I sometimes listen to in the tractor has a sponsor (?)....... who is hoping to help reduce the number of abortions performed in this country. They have found that if they can take a potential abortive mother to an Ultrasound.......and get her to witness the child within her.....that the numbers of abortions chosen by this group of mothers declines substantially..... So far, so good....

So......they solicit for contributions to be sent to them to help defer the costs of these Ultrasound activities......... That's ok with me, as well.

But here's the question.....they claim that my contribution of $140 will provide for 5 ultrasound events for 5 potential abortive Mothers......... So WHERE can they be taking these Mothers to get an Ultrasound for $28.

Don't want to start an "abortion" thread. Not complaining about anything these folks do.....in fact, I salute them. Just curious where an ultrasound can be obtained for $28......Maybe they have their own clinic and equipment....... showboat
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)