AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is my fuse to short ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Abomb
Posted 6/27/2017 12:51 (#6092557 - in reply to #6091582)
Subject: RE: Is my fuse to short ?

I don't see how people can mess up the easiest directions, then you get directions like I was given one day word for word

Somewhere between town x and town y (100 miles apart and several more towns between) there's a gas station and you turn left a mile later where there's a picnic table and trash can somewhere by the intersection, the place you load at is 15-20 miles down that road, but i don't think the road goes straight through you might have to go west some before you get there

Ummmm give me the ranchers number and I will get the directions myself

The topper is several days previous he asked me if I wanted to get a load in town z which was absolutely nowhere near where I ended up

The bosses son in law is the opposite, he will give you the most precise directions, which lane you need to be in, what the surroundings are at said points, which intersections are tight to get around, where every stop sign is along the way, which hills you will have to downshift a couple times to get over, watch out the ditch is steep there, there's a low clearance bridge here but you will fit under, the cop likes to sit by the grocery store, this is a good place to eat..... oh for the love of god I can't remember a thing you said

Edited by Abomb 6/27/2017 12:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)