AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is my fuse to short ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bsfarms
Posted 6/27/2017 18:53 (#6092971 - in reply to #6091713)
Subject: RE: Is my fuse to short ?

south central WI
I've had this not go as planned, and I have been late. If I'm going to be late, I call and let them know, even if it's only 5 minutes. If I'm going to be there at 1, but there's an accident or bypass and it's going to be 1:10, I will call. If I get lost after that, I will let them know. I really hate waiting on late people. I have things to do and I will plan my day for someone showing up at a certain time. If they are late, I may just leave. I had a guy drive 3-4 hours for something I sold really cheap so I didn't have to move it again (antique planter). He said noon, it was 12:30 and I called him. He was on his way (he was in town 10 minutes away at that time). A little after 1 I sent a text that I was going home and he could come back another day. 3 minutes later he pulled into my driveway at Mach 2. I originally was going to chat and help him out, but I just loaded it and left him there to climb and bind etc. I can deal with a little late, but 1.5 hrs late and me having to track him down is inexcusable.

The OP had a guy driving around in his new truck all over, yet not even close to him. He could have went to get it, but they wanted the check bad and sent an inexperienced guy out with it. If it's a brand new truck, it's kind of nice putting the first few miles on it. Now he has one that's been all over with some idiot behind the wheel.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)