AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phantom 4 pro?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 6/13/2017 20:05 (#6069517 - in reply to #6069023)
Subject: RE: Phantom 4 pro?

Chebanse, IL.....

I started with a DJI Phantom 2. Now have a Phantom 4 Pro +. The 4 is much easier to fly than the 2 was. You won't have any problem, I'm sure. I'd recommend flying in less than 10 mph winds until you get a few hours of stick time. Landing in wind can ruin your day with props. The "return to home" & "auto land" features help raise your confidence. Don't fly it too far away. I realize the newer ones can get out more than a mile, but keep in mind you have to allow it to come back also. Battery time can come into play there. So, keep it within eyesight until you gain confidence also.

I see the kit you link only has one battery. That won't cut it. I'd recommend at least 3 batteries and maybe 2 chargers. But, if budget won't allow that, then add them to someone's Christmas list for you. I also recommend just staying with the DJI branded batteries unless you know what you're doing.

Good luck & check back on here when you get ready to fire up. I see you do not have a name or email. I'd bet if you included an email, you'd get even more help via email if you really want it. I receive emails re. drones almost every day. But, it's not required, as you know.

I'll also add, I've bought both of my drones thru these guys. They're all farmers & they have some subdealers that can help you depending where you are located. I'll continue to deal with them, they've provided a lot of help. I have no involvement with them other than being able to recommend them. I see their price on the 4 Pro is slightly less than Amazon. When you call their phone # you'll be talking to a farmer, not some lady in Manila or India.

http://flyingag.com/

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)