AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI Agras MG-1s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

techyman
Posted 5/31/2017 08:55 (#6046795 - in reply to #6046778)
Subject: RE: DJI Agras MG-1s

Yeah to make it really work I feel like you'd need about six drones and multiple batteries per drone. You'd also need to get by on a minimum of 1 gal/ac (2.6 acres per fill). I don't know these things just seem really awesome. Too bad the tank isn't about 10x bigger. I guess that's something to do with government rules. You might be thinking of the MG-1 that's very similar looks wise. The MG-1s is the newer version and is a lot more detailed and user friendly. It has a digital interface so you can walk the circumference of a field to gather its boundaries and the software will automatically map out the flight pattern for the field. You also input what rate you'd like for it to apply. It'll return automatically to where it took off from when the tank runs empty or the battery is low. After filling it or replacing the battery it'll take off and resume spraying where it left off originally. All in all pretty cool and to me they seem expensive at first glance until you compare them to tote average 120' boom ground sprayer which cost about $350,000 new. Heck for that price you could have 30 of these drones (~250 acres per hour).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)