AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Knee Trouble ????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

teach84
Posted 5/11/2017 20:27 (#6012988 - in reply to #6011945)
Subject: RE: Knee Trouble ????

west-byGod-Pa.
A lady 60 miles east of here has opened a shop selling CBD-Hemp oil products. Claims she had a torn meniscus, requiring surgery, but started to use CBD oil, & has no pain or discomfort. I cannot explain her situation next to __________above, having a knee locked at 45*. She also claims to have a client with a teenage daughter who was having 400 seizures a day, until she was put on CBD oil....now has an average of 4. I started using it after back pain went to another level after spending a day reconfiguring set-up on brother's field sprayer: cutting, drilling, welding, grinding. In short order, that "new" back pain subsided. I took the oil to show a friend with scoliotus of the spine, who has been on the strongest form of pill morphine there is: she would cut the pill into 1/4's, so as to lessen the pain, but hope to avoid addiction. I put some drops under her tongue, & 4 minutes later while talking to her, I saw her face change, tears welling up. "What's wrong", I asked-alarmed. She shook her head "no" as she started to cry. "The pain is gone, for the first time in years" ! A friend in Kentucky put me on to it, as she went through double mastectomy last November, but never filled prescription for opioid pain meds, for fear of addiction. Went back to doctor who did not want to believe that she had no pain
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)