AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions re my new AgLeader InCommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 5/2/2017 18:55 (#5996703 - in reply to #5992338)
Subject: RE: Questions re my new AgLeader InCommand 1200

Missouri
If by "hook another screen to it" you mean using the hdmi port on the back, I don't think that's possible. I think that port just mirrors the display output.

If what you mean is to have a second display, then yes, that would work just fine, but you would have to have the steering system physically hooked up to the display you want to run it, and the other functions physically hooked up to that display. You could use a dual port GPS cable to connect both monitors to a single GPS unit, but you would lose some accuracy on the display that is not running the steering system.

The steering system will have tilt, pitch, and yaw sensors, which will compensate for terrain based positional errors, but it will only do so for the display which is configured to be steering. The other display will just be reading straight GPS. If I were a dealer in that situation, I would not tell a customer it cannot be done. I would recommend against it, point out the extra cost, and the drawbacks such as the aforementioned loss of precision, but then let it be his decision how to proceed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)