AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions re my new AgLeader InCommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Brian_nwIL
Posted 4/30/2017 17:36 (#5992338)
Subject: Questions re my new AgLeader InCommand 1200

South of Moline, 67 to NN, West to 56th
I'm certainly no techie, I have to take baby steps all the way in learning all my AgLeader systems.

But I now spray with mapping and boom shut off on my GPS steered RoGator, works great. My old JD 8440 fwd is also auto steered, I now use it for NH3 and will probably use it for a 120' burn down toolbar I'm currently building, old tractor, new tricks.

The combines both have AgLeader monitors and steering, just put TrueSight on my corn head last fall, what a labor stretcher, I can put in a few more hours a day with less stress and exertion, it was a good investment.

NOW I've gone ahead and put a new InCommand 1200 system in my Cat pulling my 18 row 7200 with new electric motor drives. I'm sort of intimidated.

So my question is, my AgLeader dealer made me feel stupid by telling me I didn't need to do this, is can I hook up another screen to some monitor functions independently? For example I would rather have GPS steering things SEPERATE from planting functions, my peabrain thinks better that way.

I never received a straight answer, can they just not do it and don't want to admit it?

I've never used AgLeader's help line, I guess they have one, are they pretty helpful?

Brian

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)