AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions re my new AgLeader InCommand 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 4/30/2017 17:50 (#5992387 - in reply to #5992338)
Subject: RE: Questions re my new AgLeader InCommand 1200

East Central, Nebraska
the best part of the new incommand is the split screen, that will allow you to monitor your planter and steering functions on the same page. i utilize the split screen but not for steering. i use a whole different company to steer my tractor (trimble) and do all my application control and monitoring on the agleader displays. the split screen was not the case with the older agleader monitors, or any other company for that matter.

i have not checked recently but when i was getting serious about steering all my equipment it was cheaper to purchase trimble steering devices and a trimble display (750) and then also purchase all agleader controls and an additional agleader display to monitor and control than it was to do all the agleader stuff on one display. back then the paradyme was pricey. i am very happy with the route i took in not owning a paradyme.

agleader has excellent steering products now in my opinion. i would not hesitate to do it all on my 1200 display.

so to answer your question, you can have as many monitors as you desire, but why would you want to? i believe agleader has listened to its customers over they years and heard us when we said "it would be nice to just have the one display do everything" and they said "okay, let me introduce you to the incommand 1200". i am sure they would be happy to sell you as many of those as you would like. it would be no problem to have one for steering, one for planting, and one to use as a very expensive clock.

as for the help line, they are very helpful. that is what makes them great.

Edited by caseihfarmer 4/30/2017 18:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)