AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Business credit card notice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rollinsorchards
Posted 4/26/2017 22:48 (#5984558 - in reply to #5980694)
Subject: RE: Business credit card notice

Garland Maine
WayneWKY - 4/24/2017 23:05

consumer credit company has to deal with a merchant that sells you faulty merchandise while business credit does not offer same protection. I don't know all the details but there is a difference.

I got purchase protection from my business visa card last year. I bought a wheeled string trimmer for the farm and it was a lemon. Big Box farm supply retailer dragged their feet and wouldn't exchange it or return it within the 30 days, and had it "fixed." Long story short once the 30 days was up they washed their hands of it, and I had a useless piece of junk that had run maybe three hours in 30 days. That came to about $100 per hour of use, not counting all the time chasing it to be fixed and back. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and after several phone calls with a nice lady who had a poor command of the English language I had a statement credit for that amount, and a lawn ornament to boot.

I think they just want you to play the game and max out all your credit cards so they get a crack at the 29% interest rate if your budget gets out of balance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)