AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Business credit card notice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 4/24/2017 09:31 (#5979763)
Subject: Business credit card notice

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
What is this nonsense? Got a 'secure message' from my cc company. I use it for primarily business purchases, but what in the world are they talking about? What difference would it make in what I am buying?
(Personally I think they don't like me racking up reward points, and want me to quit being a "free-loader" by always paying my balance every month)

Dear Xxxxxxxxxx Online Customer:

Thank you for using your Xxxxxxxxx business credit card. Please continue to use it for business purchases, but remember that it's not intended for personal use.

The regulations that cover business cards do not provide the level of protection given to consumer cards. We want you to receive the consumer protections you are entitled to. So, please use a consumer credit card for purchases for personal, family or household use.

If you need a consumer credit card, please call us. We can help you choose the Xxxxxxxx consumer credit card with the features and benefits that fit your lifestyle best.

If you have questions, please call us anytime at the number on the back of your card.

Sincerely,

Card Services
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)