AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple of Integra and Insight questions...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/22/2017 06:56 (#5976396 - in reply to #5975315)
Subject: RE: Couple of Integra and Insight questions...

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
NEIA87 - 4/21/2017 11:18

It may show a skip on the display but the area should be covered. The Integra will quit mapping when there is no flow in the flow meter, that with a combination of the refresh rate on the screen make it look like there is a skip. It was addressed in later firmware versions but it still was not perfect. It was a really bad issue with Hagies a couple of years ago and the firmware updates helped.

I would agree that it is a map issue rather than a real spray issue. This happens with section control on planters as well. Some will try to adjust the look ahead times etc to get the map to look good. They really need to get out and dig for the seed to see if it starts/stops at the correct locations. Since you have the setting at "minimize skips" I believe you are getting the area covered. I spray with an Insight and often see what appears to be a slight overlap or gap on my passes. I know I'm covered as I follow the planter tracks and my sprayer is slightly wider than the planter. I attribute this to using WAAS on the sprayer and just the nature of the mapping.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)