AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple of Integra and Insight questions...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 4/21/2017 10:46 (#5975190)
Subject: Couple of Integra and Insight questions...

SWOH
Have a new to me Nitro 4275 that has an Integra with Paradigm, this is my first time using an Integra. I'm using auto swath and on the coverage map it leaves small gaps in coverage sometimes but not all the time. If I go back over the gaps with auto swath turned on, the boom section doesn't come on so I'm assuming it is actually getting covered the first time and it's just not painting it on the coverage map. Is this normal for an Integra or am I actually getting skips on the ends? I ran an Insight for the first time last year and it did the same thing but I was told it was just because the Insight coverage isn't smooth on the screen when it paints coverage. The Integra paints smooth. My look ahead turn off speed is set on .1 seconds and my turn on speed is .2 seconds. I am not using the headland feature when I do my boundary, does that make a difference? I have it set on minimize skip.

Also on the Insight I have, I would like to use an external lightbar with it and from what I can tell from reading about it I need a Trimble 21A lightbar, which I have that was on another sprayer several years ago, but I don't have any cabling to run it to the Insight. Is there anywhere I can get the cable for it? I'm having a hard time coming up with anything and I'm wondering if it's still available or if there is anywhere that could make one.

I'm not real fluent in all this stuff and probably know just enough to get me in trouble so I apologize if these are amateur questions. Please let me know if that wasn't enough info and thanks for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)