AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you handle this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

zfisher70
Posted 4/21/2017 22:17 (#5976138 - in reply to #5975954)
Subject: RE: How would you handle this

VA
That's where we are at he won't do anything at all to make it right. Not even give me difference in salvage value. So I made calls all evening he has some cattle in a registered sale tomorrow.

To answer puff I am a breeder so yes it matters to me I try and market the top end of my bulls every year and don't want the rep of having it. Yes I tested my entire herd wasn't cheap either but that's beside the point. Here's what happened he sold a bull this winter to a local guy. Well bull got really really poor and they called in va tech vets. Well the vets texted and he was positive for leukosis. That's when I learned about his cattle having it. So he knew about 4 months back and then lied to my face and said this was first he heard of it.

My vet said it probably didn't cause the abortions but he said still need to cull as it is possible to pass to off spring. He said probably passed to my donor cow when we synched and bred this fall. I front switch needles much lesson learned there.

Im just mad he's acting like these are stockyard cattle and I got what I got that shouldn't be the case in my opinion so I'll tell everyone who.wants to hear
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)