AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Basic Fieldview Cab app now unless
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gpsdude
Posted 3/21/2017 04:26 (#5912861 - in reply to #5911686)
Subject: RE: Basic Fieldview Cab app now unless

NE South Dakota Clark, SD
Jackrabbit - 3/20/2017 15:01

I still want someone to tell me how to get field health images off of your platform. You can scream as loud as you want that I own the data but if I can't take it with me I don't own it. Either tell me how to export the data or admit you have been lying to us farmers. Pretty simple.

I believe that means you own your data that you input. It may not mean you own the work product that your input helped create. I am assuming the field health images are from Landsat 8. All you need is a software package that can read them. There are numerous software packages out that if you take the time to learn them, you would then completely own and have control of your data. There are a lot of people that are not willing to take the time to learn or feel they do not have the skill set to do it, so they opt for the easy button. At least one of climates competitors will give you the RX for your spreader and planter, but not the data behind them. There are lots of private agronomists that you could also question to see if the work product you paid them to create is yours in the end. I think you will find some both ways.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)