AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Other choice other than APEX
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CaseFarmer
Posted 8/1/2008 15:15 (#426448 - in reply to #426211)
Subject: Re: Other choice other than APEX

Flora IL
Well we had the case afs come with the combine and i have 8 years of data on it already...it works very smoothly and is very simple....

I had started useing farm works for soil samples and finally got where i could make them and even made a perscription map...Farmworks Forum and email free help was awesome.

that and at the louiville farm show i went up and asked for help and next thing i know scott took me aside and during the farm show is going threw my files and explaining everything to me right there during all of this...

U cannot beat there service....its just not going to happen.

case has been very helpful but its not as easy to get help... its a call and you need a service plan.

i have recently finally gotten my data on the case program and id like to make a perscription map for it... some of that program's language is well....they could make it simpler.
I just loaded all of the data from our AFS 600 planter monitor into the case program and that worked good...everything is there and looks good.

its kinda looking like soon i'll have my sprayer data on that program as well whenever i trade up on case machines... or i would like that.

Havieng planting/spraying/harvest data in a very simple program would be very nice... but im pretty loyal so i might just keep doing soil samples with farm works.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)