AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trouble Getting New Iron??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JoshA
Posted 8/1/2008 22:31 (#426688 - in reply to #425868)
Subject: LOL

Alberta, Canada

LOL!Laughing

Well I'm not sure on the shiner part, but you can be sure he's getting a good reputation in the area from us.  It's amazing how quickly word like that can spread........... between my neighbors, vet, and the 2 farmers I did custom work for in June...... met some people I didn't even know personally, and they already knew exactly what had gone on ---- they'd been told by their neighbor who's a friend of ours, etc etc.

Y'know Richard, just 'cause I don't post pictures of the old stuff, nor do I often ask on how to fix it, doesn't mean we don't run it.  Guess I'll just have to stop posting pictures, then you won't know for sure I even am a farmer!Wink

Mike(Lentilgrower)

As I've told dad, ya can't really even push the dealers too much on the particulars, especially when it comes to price, cause they don't give a hell if they sell it to you or not. If you don't want it, your neighbor will be in shortly to pick it up.

Steve, I've definitely found that to be the case for some things.  If one dealer isn't interested in working with us "small-fries" then chances are there are still 2-3 others n the area that'll jump at the chance to work with us.   We've needed to change dealers before either due to lack of good service or lack of sales enthusiasm, but so far this is the first time we've ever had something go bad like this.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)