AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When you can't access your money or communicate.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nebfarmer
Posted 7/18/2015 06:48 (#4685814)
Subject: When you can't access your money or communicate.

SE Nebraska, Near Misery and Cans Ass!
One of our local banks had a suspected security breach and all accounts were locked for less than an hour a couple of weeks ago. The things that happened to people are not unexpected but there are some real horror stories. Ours was pretty minor as my wife was at walmart and they wouldn't take her check as they do electronic transfer and the account was locked. She just used a credit card but was really upset until she found out the reason the account was locked. Some people were stuck at businesses with no means to pay One local s-store was a mess, completely unable to do business as people were trying to buy gas and etc and their debit cards wouldn't work and all pumps and the counter were blocked with people trying to figure out what they were going to do. We also had a half a day about the same time that the cell tower was down and the havoc that caused was amazing. My spraying came to a screeching halt as I couldn't communicate with drivers.
I really don't think ISIS needs to bomb us, just interrupt electronic communications and GPS and we will all kill ourselves. Seriously, I do think we are extremely vulnerable and I have no idea what to do about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)