AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Splitter cable off EZ-Guide 500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/11/2008 05:48 (#355086 - in reply to #354345)
Subject: RE: More

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I assume that EZ-Boom is going to be running the fertilizer. If so the above post applies.

If EZ-Boom is not going to be used for the fertilizer but is installed for a future application then it may be disconnected and then the Coverage map on the 500 could be based on your switch.

As has been mentioned before when a single switch is used for several operations, a relay is usually needed to provide separation between the components.

Backfeeding power into certain systems may result in damage. It may be desirable to have your rocker switch run three separate relays. The relays could be the SPST type meaning that when the Rocker switch is ON that the points in the relay close completing a separate circuit in each relay. The first relay could control the planter to Start/Stop seed flow, the second relay could go to the Raven Orange and Orange/white wires mentioned earlier to Start/Stop the fertilizer application. The third relay could go to your iPaq.

As has been mentioned before the Coverage map on the EZ-Guide 500 will start/stop with the fertilizer application (via either the EZ-Boom Master or the Orange and Orange/white).

Edited by tedbear 4/11/2008 05:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)