AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DG N AL/Tedbear - Direct Command SPX 31xx ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jal1975
Posted 4/6/2008 22:11 (#351423)
Subject: DG N AL/Tedbear - Direct Command SPX 31xx ?

East Central Illinois
In looking back in previous post, DG N AL and Tedbear had a converstation on Dec 23-24 about direct command wiring in a 3185. I am currently working my 3150(same wiring), installing a Insight, autopilot, autoswath, ect. Like DG N AL, I need to be able to run the sprayer without the Insight should need be, using the orginal Raven 460 and also want to use my orginal boom switches.

In the last post, it is mentioned that a 6 pin weather pack connector right under the Patriot boom switches (6 sections) is found. I have found that connector as well, so am correct that the generic harness(4000527-5) from my AIM could connect to the lead coming down from the switches? It is the powered side, and the boom switches control these wires. The other factory connector would be left unhooked while using the Insight, correct? Will my floor switch still operate as a master as well?

I would assume to use the orginal raven, I would simply reconnect the aforementioned 6 pin plug, and reconnect the harness to the back of the raven.
If it complicates matters, I'm running a Raven Sidekick also, and plan on using a serial cable between the Sidekick and the app rate mod.

Thanks for all the help, this is my dealers first Insight.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)