AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do your dogs guard you at times?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris 924
Posted 8/21/2014 10:46 (#4030205 - in reply to #4030073)
Subject: RE: Do your dogs guard you at times?

Nova Scotia
I got a great dane when my son was 2 years old, those two went everywhere together, Diesel, (dogs name) ended up at about 192 lbs and could lick
my chin standing on 4legs (I'm 6ft) it was some funny the the day my son got stuck playing in mud (4years old) here comes Diesel across the yard with my son, he just grabbed him by the belt and sweater in his mouth, took him back to the deck of the house my son laughing his head off. We were leaving the bank one day and my son was out front with diesel right behind him (no leash) there was a Window down on a car and Ashton must have startled a Germany Shepard in the car and it stuck its head out and barked scaring my son well quicker than I could react Diesel grabbed that dogs head snot and all in his mouth and dragged it out the Window, I grabbed that dog and fired it back in that car so quick and got the the other two in my truck and beat it out of town, I was so worried someone had seen and the dog catcher would have been on me for no leash, don't think the other dog really got hurt maybe other than its pride,

One time me and an employee were wrestling in the shop and diesel showed up, that was bad, poor guy didn't understand we were playing around, employee got his arm squeezed and drug off me, but that dog never barked at anyone his whole life, pretty sure if you came in my house he'd be like, do you have a sandwich? No? Let me show you were they make the sandwiches lol, but touch my son or me or the gf life's going to be rough for ya,
Sounds. Like you got a great bunch of dog there!

Edited by Chris 924 8/21/2014 10:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)