AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight File Problem.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmerwalt
Posted 4/1/2008 08:36 (#347137 - in reply to #346682)
Subject: Re: Insight File Problem.

Clifton Kansas
I just went through this problem. Or so I thought. I spent a very helpful hour on the phone with Pete from Agleader.
It all came down to I had already copied the files to a different card and not down loaded it in to SMS like he thought I had done. But I assured him I had not done that BUT I HAD so first I would check all my CF cards I have around to see it this happened to you.
Pete was very helpful so don't be afraid to call Agleader . He had me do several things. One was to search my computers drives using windows search from the start menu for *.ilf* files and look for file name with the dates i was missing like 07060800 (07 year, 06 month, 08 date, 00 or 01 unkown) this he said would see if the files were copyed some were else on the computer.
He said if the file was copied to the card on the insight it is mark so it won't be copy again. He assured me my data was somewere we just needed to find it. He also said he would use some other program that Agleader uses to help find it if I emailed him some files.
Pete from Agleader support was very helpful and understanding thanks again.

Walter
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)