AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

********Weigh Ins For 5/25/14 To 5/31/14***********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Brian in E Ore
Posted 5/25/2014 23:19 (#3887201 - in reply to #3886005)
Subject: RE: ********Weigh Ins For 5/25/14 To 5/31/14***********

Malheur County Oregon
Still slowly losing it. Started Jan 1 at 221 with a goal of 200ish. Starting to see 193-194 some mornings. Most of the time I seem to be hanging around 196 or so.

I have been packing my lunch with me this spring instead of eating drive inn crap. If I do eat out or eat fast food I try and make a point of eating off the dollar menu and even then I toss half of it or stick with salads and low cal dressings. No fries or other things like that. Most of the time in my lunch I pack a fruit cup, apple, cheese stick, and sliced meat of some sort. Keep almonds and 90 calorie snack bars for treats. Can't say I have completely gave up soda pop but almost. Go through 4-6 liters of water a day that I keep in my lunch cooler. If I eat a big heavy meal or just too much garbage anymore it just makes me feel like crap for the day.

I've been trying to get at least 30 miles a week in on my bike but between long days at work and semi crappy weather that can be a challenge. (I hate riding into the wind) I did knock out 15 miles this morning however. I have the runkeeper app on my phone that I will even track with while walking fields. It all adds up activity wise.

I also got on Advocare products earlier this spring. Did their 24 day challenge and now I'm using some of the other "supplements" I was pretty sceptical of it at first but I do think it helps some. I'm sold on it enough that I signed up to be a distributor, mainly to get things cheaper but my wife is now trying the 24 day challenge and I have another gal who wants to try it also. Again I'm not a rah rah Advocare is the greatest stuff ever person.......but.... I think it helps. Not shoving food down the pie-hole and exercising is the biggest and best way to lose the weight. Bottom line to me is Advocare is a helper to keep a person on track and not fall off the healthy wagon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)