AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

********Weigh Ins For 5/25/14 To 5/31/14***********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chimel
Posted 5/25/2014 10:17 (#3886153 - in reply to #3886005)
Subject: RE: ********Weigh Ins For 5/25/14 To 5/31/14***********

Glad to see you're better, hope it will ruin neither your appetite nor your weight, a difficult balance!
Down 4 pounds to 205 today. My 200# goal for "sometimes this month" slowly changed to "sometimes late this month" to what now looks like "sometimes this semester" but it's not a competition, it's tough work as it is, and I am happy with the regularity of the weight loss even more than achieving round figures such as 200 pounds.

I weighed myself during the day too earlier this week, and I noticed I could gain up to 4 pounds on days when I stay home. I tried again later, with the same results. So it looks like even simple exercise like walking is really just as critical as the diet in losing weight. So now I think I'll be having a regular walk even in the rain. Thankfully I lose it all overnight, but these fluctuations look weird to me, and are probably an extra challenge for the body.

In case you run short of French fries for Memorial Day, like when there's only one left in the serving plate, here's how to multiply this food. I am confident that's the method Jesus would have chosen today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbU_q_ILpM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)