AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Public urination
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DavidD4440
Posted 5/9/2014 20:08 (#3861346)
Subject: Public urination

Tennessee
Probably wouldn't have posted this if this wasn't a problem in my area. I know when you gotta go you gotta go, but there are limitations.

The road that runs past my farm is U–shaped. People will stop right in the middle of the road at night and relieve themselves. One time I pulled out of the driveway and couldn't even get down the road because of the car with the doors open and the guy tinkling right in the road. My lights were illuminating him and he just stands there.

Today I was in town to run some errands and was waiting in a line of cars at a pharmacy. In the same parking lot there's a fuel station. One guy comes running from I guess his dads car with his shorts hanging well below the belt and proceeds to where there is a line of trees spaced out among some shrubs. This is a busy shopping center in front of a large grocery store with other businesses.
Right in broad daylight he is urinating like a dog on the tree while shoppers are coming and going.

There happened to be several police officers nearby who responded to some kind of disturbance and had a man handcuffed and laying on the ground. Apparently none of them spotted this guy tinkling in the wind.

All the guy had to do was go into the grocery store where there are nice, clean and spacious restrooms. Guess that would require too much effort and thought.

Edited by DavidD4440 5/9/2014 20:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)