AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Joysticks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 7/21/2006 02:01 (#28493 - in reply to #28480)
Subject: tone of my voice

Damn funny you say that ron, I'd like to know what tape recorder I spoke into and sent to you so you knew it?

Now listen here. I don't disrespect wounded. I get damn teed off though when some bright assed sonofabitch thinks a whole damn tractor needs overhauled from the front windshield back, top to bottom, and make all of them like this so it accomidates handicapped people when I don't need the extra crap and I have to pay for it.

By God, Good for him he's out trying and doing something he enjoys. Good for him he's looking for ways to turn what he has into something accessible for him with what mishappenings he has. God bless him for his service to his country.

I don't bitch about handicapped parking and I don't bitch about ramped sidewalks in town. It's good for special stalls with railing and elevators are a god send for alot of them.

But joystick a tractor.........assembly line run.........just to accomidate handicaps and you and I pay for it???

If you all have that damn much money burning a hole in your pocket I have an address and a name for you to send it and I gaurantee you will get a thank your card back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)